Only 1 Week Left Until the Deadline for Entering Camp K 2019!
We just wanted to send out a reminder that there is only one week left until the deadline for entering your work (9/2)!
Here are a few details for you to keep in mind:
The entry site is www.aicpawards.awardcore.com
Coaching is still available. You can request a coach by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
File specifications for delivery of your work are listed in the FAQ, but for ease of access we’re including them here as well:
· Apple ProRes 422 (HQ)
· 1920 x 1080 (letterbox, crop or pillar as necessary)
· 48kHz Stereo Audio as Linear PCM (Little Endian).
· An average audio level of -12, with peaks between -6 and -4 dBFS
Also remember that all entrants must submit a slate (separately) with
· The Entry Number (This is generated when you create an entry in the entry system and is displayed in the first column on the main entry page)
· Your Name
· Your Sponsor Company
· The Genre:
o For Editorial Entries: list the New Genre
o For Sound Design: simply put “Sound Design”
o For Graphics put: “Title Sequence”
· The Title (or Titles) of the film(s) you selected
· The Length of your submission
· The name of your local chapter.
The official Camp K slate is located here.